Make a donation
Make a donation of $100 or more and become a member of our “Wall of Honor” contributors of Air Heritage, Inc. Being a 501c3 non-profit organization we can provide a tax deduction for all major donations. The value of the donation can be set by the donor up to $5,000.00. If you feel the value of the item or items donated is valued at more than $5,000.00 then the item or items donated must be appraised and documented by an authorized appraiser recognized by the IRS.
Any item of military historical significance, or equipment necessary to the operation of this museum/restoration center would be greatly
Air Heritage wishes to acknowledge and thank our supporters for all the help received over the years of our existence. A Museum and Restoration Center must have support from the public and private sectors to sustain itself, and your contributions attest to our continued success. The hope here at Air Heritage is that we have in some way caused you to remember the Aviation History and Service given by the men and women in Western PA, WV, and Ohio, the people who are responsible for bringing in the artifacts you see here in the museum.
Contributors and Sponsorship List
- 911th Air Force Reserve
- Nemacolin Woodlands Resort – Fairchild F-24 Project
- Wal-Mart – Chippewa Twp
- Anonymous Giver – T-34/C-123
- Mrs. Evelyn Woodard – Aircraft Parts
- Anderson Aeromotive, Inc. – Grangeville, Idaho
- Richard Nagosky of Erie, PA – 1/2 Scale Corsair
- Michelin Rubber Co. – C-123 Tires
- ESP Bank – Chippewa Twp
- Champion Spark Plug Co. – C-123 Spark Plugs
- The Home Depot – Chippewa Twp
- Farzati Manufacturing Co. – Greensburg, PA
- Betty & Jim Fritts – Bonita Springs, FL
- Advance Auto Parts Co. – Chippewa Twp
- Clearview Federal Credit Union – Chippewa Twp
- John Lubimir – Bus Parts
- Tom Bighey – Ultralight Aircraft
- Anonymous – Cash donation for the Bus
- Alcoa Aluminum Co.
- Frank Kutz Fabrication Co.
- Robert McCully
- Home Depot – Chippewa Twp
- WalMart – Chippewa Twp
- Chris Vidovich – F15A Transport from GA
- Lyons- Aviation Art
- Lucille Savelle
- Dan DeSanto
- West Virginia University
Somerset Area Donations
All of the following are from the Somerset Area who have donated to Air Heritage to see the C123K Provider and L-21 at their Father’s Day Fly- in at the Somerset Airport each year. A Huge Thank you!
- Watkin’s Chevrolet
- J E Herring Motor Co.
- County of Somerset
- Pourbaugh Timberland Co.
- Palguta,Yutz Co. CPA
- FOE Eagles Nest #1801
- Daily American
- D&B Auto Sales
- Somerset Trust
- Prestige Printing & Graphics
- Boss Hoss Cycles Inc.
- Kenny Ross
- Somerset Sports Car
- Barbera, Chopper,Becker, Rollo & Melvin Attorneys at Law
- Vince Barbera Att.
- Wal-Mart of Somerset
- Home Depot of Somerset
- K-Mart of Somerset