Visit Air Heritage Museum and allow aircraft from the past to guide you through the rich history of flight. Images of wings, beating propellers and blaring radial engines send some visitors reeling into memories of challenges bravely met in the past, while others are able to admire the acts that have led to today’s flight technology.
Check out the museum artifacts display area
- Aviation related displays from the early days of aviation to the present
- Civilian, Commercial and Military
- Japanese Artifacts of WWII
- German Artifacts of WWII
See the touching memorial displays to
- 1st Lt. Robert W. Marx and Staff Sergeant Charles A. Manchester Jr.
- Both killed in action during WWII
The museum is free and open to the public
- 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Saturday
- Sunday by appointment only.
- Closed major holidays
Group Tours by arrangement
Visit the directions page to help you find the Beaver County Airport and our hangar.